I love love love lists that give me inspiration regarding scrapbooking...gets me right out of a rut.
3 places that have great lists are:
1. the May issue of creating Keepsakes Magazine. There is an article that lists 100 things to get your creative juices flowing.
2. The Simple Scrapbooks "Scrapbook Play with Photos" magazine. BRILLIANT! Has a ton of different ideas.
3 places that have great lists are:
1. the May issue of creating Keepsakes Magazine. There is an article that lists 100 things to get your creative juices flowing.2. The Simple Scrapbooks "Scrapbook Play with Photos" magazine. BRILLIANT! Has a ton of different ideas.

3. Ali Edwards listed 20 tips on here blog you can read here.
So basically I need to get with it and get scrapping again (well for myself again).
Scrapbook Sunday I will post some of the ideas I have used and want to use from these lists...
So basically I need to get with it and get scrapping again (well for myself again).
Scrapbook Sunday I will post some of the ideas I have used and want to use from these lists...
No comments:
Post a Comment