Monday, May 4, 2009

Pink Lemonade Cupcakes

This cupcake is inspired by a Boston Creme Pie Cupcake I saw in a Cake book.


Pink Lemonade Cupcakes


1. Make 1 box of Lemon Cake mix per box directions into cupcakes.





2. After they cool for 10 minutes, stick a butter knife in the middle and cut straight down, 1 cut.


3. With a decoraters bag pipe pudding into the center of the cupcake. I made instant vanilla pudding with a few drops of lemon flavoring (I didn't have any lemon pudding, but the vanilla was really good).



4. Frost with Strawberry frosting.



5. Decorate and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. So that's how you did it! By the time I got a cupcake, the pudding was all soaked in, but it was still good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum!! I just threw out the rest of the strawberry frosting from Maggie's birthday. I wonder if you could make frosting with pink lemonade crystal lite or something...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have the no-bake cookies recipe?

    ReplyDelete