Week 4
22. finally have caught up on writing and reading my blogs.
23. big shopping day and cooking day for Mission: Dinner. I made banana chocolate chip cookies, prepared a breakfast casserole to cook tomorrow, and made some super fantastic chicken tortilla soup.
24. The scriptures on the left are my newer ones I've only had a year or so. I had to replace the ones on the right because not only have I been missing D&C 89, but they fell out of the binding. The old set I got when I started seminary at 14. They survived seminary, institute, and 3 summers of EFY. I love them...they are full of quotes, markings, stories, and memories. But it's time to make my new ones as great as the old.
25. Bed is my favorite. I have had a really hard time sleeping since I got home from the cruise...I am only on 12 hours in 3 days. yuck, sometimes my body yells at me to make a horizontal position immediately. If only I could at work. (and yes that is a high school musical pillow case, lol)
26. Level 20 of tetris, it was an amazing feat and wonderful way to waste time at 4 in the morning.
27. All I have done for days is work, the only picture I could manage to take that wouldn't break privacy laws. I hung a lot of blood that day so if I could have that would be my picture.
28. Finally had some fun when I went to a crop at my friend Kris' house. current favorite product is anything October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket.
No comments:
Post a Comment