

8. this is a machine that de-ices the wings of planes. This is typical in Utah, except I took this picture in GEORGIA because it had snowed in Atlanta that day.

9. We went gator spying on an Airboat tour and only found one, it was just too cold. Glad we saw one anyway.

10. At Everglades Natl. Park they have a problem with creepy vultures eating rubber off tires.

11. Finally on my Cruise aboard the Ship Norweigen Jewel. This is a day at sea, and never have I seen such vibrant and clear colors of blue water.

12. Monkey-ing around. At least the monkey here is at Gumbalimba park in Rotan, Honduras.
"Who's evolved?!" -Night at the Museum
13. This is the only picture I managed to take that day...being sick on a boat is no bueno.

14. Costa Maya Mexico. Since I was sick and missed Belize, these were the only "Mayan ruins" I was able to see...at least it's shaped like a "J".
No comments:
Post a Comment