Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Why I scrapbook.

So 2 exciting things in my scrapbook world...

1. A bunch of the wonderful people who were a part of Simple Scrapbook Magazine started a new website called "Write.Click.Scrapbook." So excited to be inspired by these ladies. The June layout is about remembering why you scrapbook in the first place. Here is my layout to represent the reason I scrapbook.

Most of the product is from the "Girl Friday" collection by Cosmo Cricket. My Journaling says, "Why do I scrapbook? Because someone* once said, 'Life comes at you fast. If you don't stop and look around once inawhile you might miss it.' That's why I scrapbook. It's a way to stop, look, and remember. A visual cue to moments and feelings--ones that have shaped who you are today. The picture of Toni and I represents a lot of good things I'll always remember...I scrap!!" *Ferris Bueller


2. The Scrap Review is a lovely website that reviews a whole bunch of scrap product et techniques. I like the website because I can get a good opinion on certain tools I may or may not want and the have tons of give-a-ways. So this week they are having a raffle and yesterday I won not just once but twice!!!! how's that for getting lucky!

2 comments:

  1. yay for winning TWICE! That's awesome. AND good job on scrapbooking everything... I need to be better at that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making me feel so guilty for not scrapbooking!!!!

    ReplyDelete