With Mother's Day coming up I am going to share the recipe I got from my mom and use the most. Her delicious (and deliciously easy) Lasagna.
The basic is:
Layer in 9x13 pan in this order:
-Prego Fresh Mushroom Sauce (only the best!)
-uncooked Lasagna noodles
-Ricotta cheese mix (1 lg container Ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan, 1 egg mixed together)
-Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Layers approx 4 times, ending with Shredded cheese on top. Pour 1/2 cup hot water over top. Bake covered in foil at 350 for 1 hour, until noddles soft and cheese melted.
Variations include mixing meat of choice in with sauce, or chopped spinach layered with Ricotta mix.
Seriously simple, yay for lasagna with no cooked noodle layering!
seriously! this is the best. i can't belive how every other lasagna i've ever had sucks in comparison. how can people not know how to do it right when it's so simple!
ReplyDeleteI usually add a bunch of vegetables instead of meat. nom nom and extra extra cheese.
I always add extra cheese, and I like it better without meat, but I don't add anything extra unless I'm in a spinach mood. Now I'm hungry.
ReplyDelete