It was super simple and cheap...
Google Old or vintage halloween pictures. You will get a ton of these creepy old pictures of people in their halloween costumes. I saved a bunch and printed them out at home on photo paper all as 3x4 pictures. I had some random ribbon on hand and picked some out that was halloween-ish, as well as a tiny skelton key I had to tie to the ends. I used baker's twine in white for the main string, cut up the pictures and just taped them to the twine.
For the pennent I used Diecuts with a View Halloween paper stack that came out this season. They had a sheet of paper that was printed as pennents already and I just cut that apart and strung together with twine and tape. Sewing them together would also be easy and cute but my sewing machine wasn't out.
For the candle just glue some lace around a votive.
I bought the Witches picture canvas at Bear Lake Raspberry days a few years back. The basic idea is pretty simple though to print a picture on fabric or canvas and then glitter spot a few things for fun.
The owl was a thrift find.
My next addition (as seen on eighteen25 and Pinterest):
linked up to:


No comments:
Post a Comment