Saturday, April 2, 2011

Scrapbook Crop

For my New:52 moment of the week I decided to host an all day scrapbook crop at my house.  I set up 4 table stations and had a good turn out (I was so busy scrapping I didn't take pictures of those of us there!!) and we ate lots of good food.  I had it start around 10 am with some giant Costco muffins, juice and the first session of LDS General Conference on TV.  We took a lunch break at noon for some chicken salad croissant sandwiches, grapes, fresh pineapple, and skinny cow icecream sandwiches.  We then watched the 2nd session of conference.  My sister and I decided to keep going and scrapped our way through the 2 final four NCAA tourney games and some pizza.  Overall it was a productive day of eating and watching TV (if you can call that productive?!) and of course getting a lot of scrapbooking done.  Here are the layouts I completed... (sorry for the poor pictures, I was in a hurry to take them all before my camera battery died).  It was a fun day and I hope to host a crop again soon, it is always more fun to scrap with other people.









2 comments:

  1. So jealous I wasn't there! I'm in desperate need of scrapbooking ..again ...no surprise :) And I'm especially jealous of the wedding sandwiches! Cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you for hosting! (here from New52!)

    ReplyDelete