Thursday, August 5, 2010

Project: Scrap

It's Project Runway season again some of you may remember that I once did Project:Project a little scrap challenge each week inspired by that weeks episode of project runway. Well in the name of good creative fun I decided to do my own this season.

So for Project: Scrap Week 1-- take someone elses sketch that is SO not your style and Make It Work!

On project runway they had to take a piece of clothing of their own and pass it down to the next person to incorporate into a design. So I looked at Pencil Lines Sketches and found one that I really didn't like because it's SO not my style and designed a page incorporating that style...making it work for me.

Here is the sketch:
And here is my creation:

I don't generally like using 1 photo much less 1 that small and in a corner. I have had this photo for awhile (it's from 2007) and I love it and I also love the new Delovely line from Cosmo Cricket so this is what I came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment