Sunday, August 16, 2009

getting back in the groove

Since I have been moving and trying to pick up hours at the hospital I haven't been too crafty as of late. Trying to get back in the groove I did this:
This is a picture frame I made for a friend's baby on her 1st birthday. Daphne loves Minnie Mouse.
I found this great paper at Joanns. I don't know what brand it is but it is texturized. Also got the cute little mickey buttons there as well. Frame is just a basic wood one I picked up at Michael's, and the name I cut with my Silouhette machine, using the "Waltograph" font at dafonts.com. Glues the letters on by running them through my Xyron machine.
and baked this:
I love love love the cute little muffins. They are banana chocolate chip bread muffins. I love banana bread but it is still too hot to have the oven on for an hour, plus I hate waiting for it to cool a bit after it bakes before you can take a yummy bite. Bananas to muffins in my mouth is only 30 minutes total. Excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment