Somethings I need to put in my jar:
1. Work on my family history.
2. Scan in some old pictures.
3. Make a set of cards for an easy gift.
4. Actually call one of those many people I always want to "get together with sometime."
5. Read a good book...still need to read Peter Pan, the Princess Bride, and the Secret Garden again.
6. Work on my Chinese cooking skills.
7. Work on my Gryiffindor quilt.
8. Organize my over abundance of scrapbook supplies.
9. scrapbook.
10. and of course have a DI day...
I came up with 10 random and mostly free ideas in 1 minute. not too bad...
What else could you put in the Jar?
I wrote tons of lists like that when I was a kid. Never managed to follow them though. These days I still have mental lists, mostly boring things like cleaning my apartment and working on specific projects. The trick is to remember to do them instead of getting sucked into refreshing facebook every 5 minutes.
ReplyDeleteexactly...that's why i need the jar. I spend far too much time blogging and on facebook!!
ReplyDeletei have a million side projects that I really need to make a list of, no to mention the mundane crap like cleaning :( usually i work on a knitting project while watching a movie, but i should work on some drawing projects sometime too... and one of them is to scan in & stitch together all my old drawings that are worth it. (they are too big for one scan.)
ReplyDeleteyou could probably have them scanned at Kinko's but I don't know what that would cost...
ReplyDelete