Monday, March 16, 2009

pay it forward gift style

The Deal:



The first five people that respond to this post will receive something made by me to you!!! It will be my choice and made especially for you. Just so we're on the same page here are the details...



What I create will be just for you. It will be done sometime soon. You have no clue what it will be...cookies, a photograph, something scrapbook or cooking related...etc. It may be some other random thing that I am capable of doing or making that would be enjoyable to you. I may bake something and mail it to you...who knows? NOT YOU! That's for sure! I reserve that right to so something extremely strange.



The fine print: You must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first five people who do the same on their blog. When you get your lovely homeade goody from me, post a picture on your blog so I know my love arrived without a hitch! And to make a spin on things this will be on both blogs and facebook. so.....get on it!



Thanks Elise!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment