Saturday, November 17, 2012

Breaking Dawn party.

One last Twilight Night.  One last party.  It was fun to get together with friends/coworkers to watch the final chapter of the Twilight Saga and have some goodies too. 


Vivian made these incredible cake pops decorated to represent each book cover.  She used a red-velvet Cakepop recipe, similar to Bakerella's.  She decorated them with gumpaste.  They were divine.



I made quote magnets with little crystal heart charms, like the one Edward gave Bella in Eclipse.  I strung the beads, and hooked them to the cardstock with a brad.  I used business card magnets and so the whole magnet was 2x3.5inches. 




Due to budget and time contraints I kept everything simple.  The gift bags were created with movie snacks and halloween clearance.  Wilton had great "Take a Bite" bags and cupcake liners, that added a great touch.  Of course there were cheap Vampire teeth for fun.  I filled the cupcake liners with Hot Tamales candies.  I just made up some buttered popcorn to fill the bags.  I used the "wolf-pop" mold I did for Breaking Dawn pt.1 and made up some mint-chocolate flavored wolves by melting the Mint-Truffle Hershey Kisses and regular semi-sweet chocolate chips together. 




For the decoration I just cut the Diecuts-With-A-View "Immortal Love" paper stack up into a simple pennant banner.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment