Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Beehive Bizarre

Today I went with some friends to the Beehive Bizarre which is just a little boutique where people sell their online (usually etsy) shop stuff. It was fun to wander around and check out the latest and greatest in arts and craft (non-scrapbooking). Lots of flowers and headbands and felt were for sale and I got lots of good ideas. Some of the stuff I got as pictured above:

1. Fell instantly in love with this Vinylicious Designs book cover. Harry Potter all the way.
2. The bound book is a journal made from an old school hardback cover book. I have made ones from paperback and thought this one was really fun.
3. a pack of Vintage flashcards.
4. A cute felt and t-shirt fabric flower hair clip from Wendy and Peter.
5. Some little silk flower bobbypins...I espcially liked how they were on playing cards.
7. Some super cute magnets. The Owl and Unicorn are from Isabell's Umbrella, who had so many cute little creatures like gnomes and t-rex's as well. The little Viking I got for my sister and it's from Noddin Shop which has tons of cute and fun zombie, viking, skulls, etc...

I love supporting the little people who take so much time to be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment