Thursday, April 8, 2010

Seventh Hill Pizza




yum.

I really enjoyed 7th Hill Pizza a lot. This is where we went to eat our first night in Washington DC. It's off Capital Hill in the Eastern Market area. I just love firestone pizzas, I had a personal pizza called Navy Yard. It was topped with tomato, toulouse sausage, oregano, and pecorino cheese with mozerella. Super good. I loved what Mike had too. It had prosciutto and some sort of leafy greens I haven't been able to identify. Then for dessert we had what I had been waiting for...the Nutella Calzone. oh.my.deliciousness. Creamy nutella and some raspberry in a calzone. It was really really good.

Now this is no exact recipe but this one looks super delightful so I am going to include it, make it this weekend and report back how it was.

Ricotta and Nutella Calzones

No comments:

Post a Comment