Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy me from A to Z

This past week on Write.Click.Scrapbook there was a mystery challenge, and I decided to play along. After gathering all of my supplies and making my list I ended up with a "Happy me from A to Z" mini book. I love this because it will be fun to look at when I need a pick me up, and it is a quick glance at my personality.

Here is my list:

A- Aggies
B- Boys
C- Chapstick
D- Disneyland
E- Entertainment
F- family and friend time
G- Gospel of Jesus Christ
H- Holidays
I- Ice Cream
J- Jeans
K- Kitchen gadgets
L- Light
M- Magic
N- Never-never land
O- Organizing
P- People in general
Q- Quiet time in the morning
R- rock music
S- Scrapbooking
T- T-Rex
U- Utah
V- Vacations
W- Winter wonderland
X- eXtraordinary things
Y- Yummy food
Z- Zoo animals

When my computer isn't virus ridden I will update with pics of the actual project.

No comments:

Post a Comment